Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulysses65

Dear friends! In this topic, I will continue to acquaint you with new arrivals to our site with music, which can be downloaded for free and used in any of your projects. All music on this site is free for your personal projects. To monetize your projects on YouTube, you always have the option to purchase the appropriate license by following the link on AudioJungle or Pond5.
Best Free Music Download for Sharing

freesharemusic.com

GOOD LUCK AND CREATIVITY)

Hello again @Ulysses65 ! I am happy to see that you keep creating quality tracks, while you are also developing your project! :D
The website looks great by the way, what do you wish to work on in the following months?

Hello again @Ulysses65 ! I am happy to see that you keep creating quality tracks, while you are also developing your project! :D
The website looks great by the way, what do you wish to work on in the following months?
Glad to see you in my topic. In the coming months, I plan to pay more attention to the quality of cinematic music. The level of demand and competition in this segment has intensified. Need to match.

Glad to see you in my topic. In the coming months, I plan to pay more attention to the quality of cinematic music. The level of demand and competition in this segment has intensified. Need to match.
Sounds great! I am so happy to hear that you are motivated to focus on this segment! I will closely follow your progress in the following months as well as I have until now. :D

I can see that you are very motivated to stay ahead of your competition! This fresh track of cinematic music is indeed, epic!

Hi @Ulysses65 ,
I have seen you have composed many tracks lately. I have seen that you have even created another thread. I don't always comment, but I see you :) Today, I wanted to say a few words after I have listened to your latest track.
I like your consistence. I like that you always come up with a new track and that the quality is very good. You work very hard and you don't drop on the quality. I admire that in you.
Hope to see more from you,
Charlote

Hi @Ulysses65 ,
I have seen you have composed many tracks lately. I have seen that you have even created another thread. I don't always comment, but I see you :) Today, I wanted to say a few words after I have listened to your latest track.
I like your consistence. I like that you always come up with a new track and that the quality is very good. You work very hard and you don't drop on the quality. I admire that in you.
Hope to see more from you,
Charlote
Thank you, Charlote! I am very inspired by such reviews)

Wow, your new tracks are very good for movies. I have seen many movies that have a similar soundtrack quality wise so that means you are becoming more and more of a competition for them!

Wow, your new tracks are very good for movies. I have seen many movies that have a similar soundtrack quality wise so that means you are becoming more and more of a competition for them!
Thank you) I am simple working, and if someone needs it and will allow me to pay bills, then this is enough for me)

Fresh Track!

Music is available for download and absolutely free for personal creative projects !!!

New search engine! Finding the desired track is easy !!!

https://freesharemusic.com
Epic and inspirational, I imagine this sound being used for an epic SCI FI scene with mech :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network Sponsors

Back