filming in Egypt , fixer in Egypt

wael

Hi All
recently many producers suffered from filming in Egypt because of procedures and bureaucraties . but as a freelance production director based in Egypt with long experience with foreign media houses , ready for any advice and help on filming in EGYPT making it easier without wasting your time.
Dont hesitate to contact me on :
mail egyptproducer@yahoo.com
cell +201003761426
regards
Wael Aziz

Last edited:
re fixer in egypt ... budget consultancy

re fixer in egypt ... budget consultancy

tips for filming docs in egypt ,budget consultancy

Hi all
as a fixer in Egypt , I would be happy to give you initial tips for filming dox in Egypt.

- the press center in Egypt is the only authority in charge of issuing filming permits for dox, they offer this service for free .

- Normally , permits process takes around 10 days to get them done .

- Requested papers : your filming request should includes a short presentation about your company , summary of your project , exact locations and finally the names , jobs and passport numbers of the crew .

- the most requested paper is a bank guarantee letter that covers at least 50% of the equipments total price , otherwise tou will have your equipments confiscated at cairoairport customs .
N.B you better bring the gaurantee letter from your country ... egyptian banks take much money for this service .

Budget consultancy
if you need any consultancy for your project in Egypt I offer this service for free just contact me : wael@egyproducer.com cell : +20103761426

Network Sponsors

Back