Fantasy Feature Live Action Trailer!

Hello good friends its Asher! Been a while since I posted on here. I am very hyped to present this first small teaser of my dream film. The Kings World: War of the Void. In the works for many years. This film deals with suicide doubt, fear, anxiety, loss, depression, failure and much more! It’s purpose is to motivate and inspire those who have been through such things. I’d love to know what you think of this teaser! Thanks so much. This movie and the villain portrayed is completely original.

Hello! :D It is good that you can remember your dreams. I rarely do to be honest.
The scene has reminded me of the cinematics of a very old video game, Legacy of Kain.

Hello! :D It is good that you can remember your dreams. I rarely do to be honest.
The scene has reminded me of the cinematics of a very old video game, Legacy of Kain.
Thanks! As soon as I dreamed of this villain I woke up immediately and drew it down so I woudnt forget aha! And thanks I appreciate it! The scene you saw is made up completely of live action components, real live action photos etc. I hope u enjoy it when it comes out

Network Sponsors

Back