FANTASY FEATURE FILM (Dream come true)

Hello fellow filmmakers! I’d ABSOLUTELY LOVE to know your opinion of my fantasy feature film. I’m 16 years old and this has taken me so many years to create. I literally started making this when I was like 6 years old (conceptual design lol). Would love it if you could write some kind of feedback review in the comment section of the film on youtube. Thank you so much and I hope you had a very merry Christmas.

Now this is something that you don't see every day! You are only 16? Impressive! Keep on doing what you do...you will have a bright future ahead on you! I also saw "THE KINGS WORLD - Battle of the SOUL", impressive as well. :) You are an old spirit in a young body.

This is one of the deepest and most original film I have seen in a while now. Have you considered writing a novel or making a series? For the end part that you filmed I can recommend you to record your voice with Rode Smart Lav+ and plug it into your phone. Helps the audio be more crisp when filming outdoor and is also very affordable

I would like to know more about you and what inspired you to create this masterpiece. What future projects do you wish to make? You said that you started working at this when you were 6...can you explain a bit more?

Now this is something that you don't see every day! You are only 16? Impressive! Keep on doing what you do...you will have a bright future ahead on you! I also saw "THE KINGS WORLD - Battle of the SOUL", impressive as well. :) You are an old spirit in a young body.
Thank you so much I am really thankful and appreciative of this comment wow! Thank you. I’m glad you liked both the animated and live action. I have quite a lot more films coming out on my channel this year 2021 I hope you like them too! Btw hope ur having a great new year?

This is one of the deepest and most original film I have seen in a while now. Have you considered writing a novel or making a series? For the end part that you filmed I can recommend you to record your voice with Rode Smart Lav+ and plug it into your phone. Helps the audio be more crisp when filming outdoor and is also very affordable
Wow I’m amazed. Thank you so much for saying that it was very kind. I have written a prequel novel yeah about the films villain Soulor. It’s called The Kings World:Son of tragedy. (In films description on YouTube). And yeah one of the biggest critiques of this movie by reviewers was that the audio was low quality so for the live action feature film I’m getting the RØDE Videomic Pro plus and looking into audio more. I might also get help of a sound designer. Hope that helps! Thank you so much for your interest how is the new year going for you?

I would like to know more about you and what inspired you to create this masterpiece. What future projects do you wish to make? You said that you started working at this when you were 6...can you explain a bit more?
Wow thank you for being interested I appreciate it very much. My name is Asher Pike, Australian filmmaker lol. The real motive behind my filmmaking is suicide prevention if im Completely honest. Cause as you know movies can impact people’s lives and that includes motivating and inspiring people who are depressed. Which is my main goal with my films. Besides that I’ve also always had these stories in my mind since I was very young, 6 year old or even before that I started making fantasy stories. Inspired by films like pirates of the carribean , Jurassic park and Star Wars. Those were the biggest influencers. Since then I’ve slowly created a universe called The Kings World and now finally i‘m at the stage of making movies from it. From the thousands of books I’ve written there’s so much source material for a full franchise. It’s gonna be 7 films to be exact, fully planned out. With spinoffs and series coming from it too. Sadly the animated film performed worse than the live action indie short in the first 4 weeks of release so going forwards I’m gonna create the franchise in live action. Which generally just performs better on youtube. This year I have 4 feature films coming out, 3 of them aren’t in the kings world saga they are just side films for practicing filmmaking skills. They will be coming out once every 10 weeks on youtube going forward from this date I posted this reply. The 4th coming in December is The Kings World:Edge of Eclipse. That is gonna be around 40 minutes long so more likely a featurette it’s purpose is gonna be to hype up people for the following movie after it, And that film in March 2022 is my biggest project yet, The Kings World:War of the Void. That film is the main big one that I’ll be working on all through this year behind all the other movies that release. Its got 8 miniature sets that I’m building, new costumes, 4K cameras that I’m getting, mountainous locations and quite alot of affects. I’ll be releasing behind the scenes all throughout the year. Also there will be comic books and novels, merch etc releasing with that movie. I’m hoping that movie explodes in youtube and makes some kind of impact lol.

Thats a big paragraph lol! Forgive me. Thanks for being interested though lol, have you had a good year so far btw?

Thank you so much I am really thankful and appreciative of this comment wow! Thank you. I’m glad you liked both the animated and live action. I have quite a lot more films coming out on my channel this year 2021 I hope you like them too! Btw hope ur having a great new year?
I sure am. :D 2021 will be a great year for us all to work on amazing projects, I am sure of it!

Wow I’m amazed. Thank you so much for saying that it was very kind. I have written a prequel novel yeah about the films villain Soulor. It’s called The Kings World:Son of tragedy. (In films description on YouTube). And yeah one of the biggest critiques of this movie by reviewers was that the audio was low quality so for the live action feature film I’m getting the RØDE Videomic Pro plus and looking into audio more. I might also get help of a sound designer. Hope that helps! Thank you so much for your interest how is the new year going for you?
Awesome! :D

I sure am. :D 2021 will be a great year for us all to work on amazing projects, I am sure of it!
That’s good to know ur going well! And sure will be! Im so excited to work with people on many films this year. Excited to review films as well. If you ever need another opinion! I’d love to help if I can.

Wow thank you for being interested I appreciate it very much. My name is Asher Pike, Australian filmmaker lol. The real motive behind my filmmaking is suicide prevention if im Completely honest. Cause as you know movies can impact people’s lives and that includes motivating and inspiring people who are depressed. Which is my main goal with my films. Besides that I’ve also always had these stories in my mind since I was very young, 6 year old or even before that I started making fantasy stories. Inspired by films like pirates of the carribean , Jurassic park and Star Wars. Those were the biggest influencers. Since then I’ve slowly created a universe called The Kings World and now finally i‘m at the stage of making movies from it. From the thousands of books I’ve written there’s so much source material for a full franchise. It’s gonna be 7 films to be exact, fully planned out. With spinoffs and series coming from it too. Sadly the animated film performed worse than the live action indie short in the first 4 weeks of release so going forwards I’m gonna create the franchise in live action. Which generally just performs better on youtube. This year I have 4 feature films coming out, 3 of them aren’t in the kings world saga they are just side films for practicing filmmaking skills. They will be coming out once every 10 weeks on youtube going forward from this date I posted this reply. The 4th coming in December is The Kings World:Edge of Eclipse. That is gonna be around 40 minutes long so more likely a featurette it’s purpose is gonna be to hype up people for the following movie after it, And that film in March 2022 is my biggest project yet, The Kings World:War of the Void. That film is the main big one that I’ll be working on all through this year behind all the other movies that release. Its got 8 miniature sets that I’m building, new costumes, 4K cameras that I’m getting, mountainous locations and quite alot of affects. I’ll be releasing behind the scenes all throughout the year. Also there will be comic books and novels, merch etc releasing with that movie. I’m hoping that movie explodes in youtube and makes some kind of impact lol.

Thats a big paragraph lol! Forgive me. Thanks for being interested though lol, have you had a good year so far btw?
With a mind like yours, with discipline and constant work each day in that direction, you can accomplish anything you put your mind to!

Network Sponsors

Back