Completed my Arthouse fantasy Feature!

I’m glad to announce now that 12 Awareness Pages have recommended this film! Along with the film being featured by LumaTouch! Because this film was edited on their app LumaFusion. I am very thankful to all the immense support for this cause. 🔥

Lmao u don’t even wanna know how much
Cosplay? Nice! Looking forward to see the result!
You could use a smartphone and a gimbal, considering that you camera broke during the filming of your last big project :D

I am too! And yeah i think having it %100 mobile would be a good challenge!
Fortunatelly, the latest models provide a really good quality. We've been debating on the forums the new "Cinematic Mode" of iPhone 13. If you wait a bit and get the new model that will come up in the autumn, it might be even better. :D

I have Huawei P40 Pro, the only drawback is that it comes without Google Services. But the image quality is quite good. I use it with DJI Osmo Mobile 2 Gimbal and Rode Smart Lav+ for the sound. Problem is that the Lavallier is not wireless, it's wired so again, you need to get creative to hide it and also careful not to break it because it's sensitive

Fortunatelly, the latest models provide a really good quality. We've been debating on the forums the new "Cinematic Mode" of iPhone 13. If you wait a bit and get the new model that will come up in the autumn, it might be even better. :D
Yeah the capabilities of these little monsters is increasing so rapidly, Filmmaking is available to everyone these days especially with many apps now that can change the iso / exposure.

Yeah the capabilities of these little monsters is increasing so rapidly, Filmmaking is available to everyone these days especially with many apps now that can change the iso / exposure.
Considering that ARRI Alexa LF costs $98,000 and the latest iPhone costs under $1000, filmmaking has become incredible accessible to everyone. You need to learn camera techniques such as how to make the most of the natural lighting, maybe get a strong ringlight (it's about $80) with both warm and cold light, a gimbal and a few post-production skills that you can learn online (color grading for example) and you are all set to go

L
Considering that ARRI Alexa LF costs $98,000 and the latest iPhone costs under $1000, filmmaking has become incredible accessible to everyone. You need to learn camera techniques such as how to make the most of the natural lighting, maybe get a strong ringlight (it's about $80) with both warm and cold light, a gimbal and a few post-production skills that you can learn online (color grading for example) and you are all set to go

lmao if that ain’t the truth, fact is that anyone can make a film that looks pro grade with a phone.

Network Sponsors

Back