Current Projects

F

Filmosity

Mr. Mullen,

So....what projects are you working on currently? Can you talk about them?

What has been your best experience on set? Overall?

Thanks for your answers. You're a great resource.

Chris

Wow, David I didn’t even realize you had your own forum, good stuff.

Not to steal his glory, but he did mention to me that he may have an anamorphic project coming up. The details of which I will let him fill in.

I am looking forward to seeing your next batch of films coming up.

Kevin Zanit

Last year I shot two features. One is called "Shadowboxer", shot in 35mm Panavision anamorphic on Fuji stocks (with some Kodak) in Philadelphia, a crime drama. Then I shot a small drama in 24P HD (Panavised Sony F900) in Austin, TX called "Dot".

In February-March, I'm shooting a family drama called "Akeelah and the Bee", hopefully in 35mm anamorphic. Covers some of the same ground as the spelling bee documentary "Spellbound" but as fiction.

Around this time, a film I shot in 24P HD called "D.E.B.S." should get a small theatrical release. It's a lesbian-action-comedy-romance tale.

Probably my favorite filmmaking experience to date has been "Northfork".

Hah, Northfork, I knew it. I was sure this was your favorite piece. It looks so distinguished and out of this world. I remember you explained somewhere hwo you achieved the look using pre flashing and some sort of by passing. But I cant recall how exactly it was made. Anyways, it is a great example to show how great cinematography can help the story and carry the movie even further than the story goes.

Network Sponsors

Back