Composer / Sound Designer looking for new projects (Forum Introduction)

yaminihi

Hi,
I'm a music composer and producer interested in collaborating with new filmmakers who have an unique artistic vision and want to explore uncharted territory in films. My main objective is to work with talented and hard working people with peculiar ideas and great passion for films and art in general, so money is not an issue and I can work for free if the project requires me to do so. I studied music for five years, have been working as a session musician for three years and I'm currently making music for several indie videogames. I can produce music in any genre (from orchestral to dark ambient) and I have special admiration for the works of Stanley Kubrick, David Lynch, Ingmar Bergman, Alfred Hitchcock, among many others.
If you are interested in working with me, just let me know and I'll make you a demo in any kind of sound that you request for your film. You can contact me by sending a private message to my account on this forum or through skype (my skype account is yaminihi and my name is Tiago).
Cheers!

Last edited:

Network Sponsors

Back