Combining video and a slideshow in a DVD

42Beam

G'day guys,

I'm using Adobe CS4 Premiere Pro and Encore in Snow Leopard and I'm trying to produce a DVD which will first run through the video footage and then continue on to run a slideshow... can somebody please tell me if this is possible and if it is how do accomplish it.

Regards and thanks

Beam

I haven't worked with Adobe, fellow editors in my town says it is great. Maybe there is a solution for what youre looking for with another software. Recently I've been searching for low cost or free editing software and I have found the following:

- Ulead video editing software
- WAX 2.0
- KDEnLive for Linux
- Ubuntu Studio
- Studio 64

These softwares are powerful, regardless that a great deal of time and practice is required to master them. The rewards worth the effort.

G'day estandell

G'day estandell

Thanks for your response.

Adobe is giving my injured brain a good work out. I chose the Adobe Master suite because I'd worked with earlier (before my TBI) versions of Adobe Photoshop and I'd gotten my head around their logic... I was hoping it would come back to me because I feel it's still 'in there' somewhere, it's just my bio-file allocation table that's screwing up and if I persist I will re generate the nuro-pathways.

Regards

Beam... as in Oh beam me up Scotty please.

Network Sponsors

Back