Classes Beyond February?

Victor Ramirez

I'm contemplating buying the $550, 50% gift certificate for some classes. However, I only see 2 or 3 coming up in the next few months.

Do I really have to wait until May to use up the ******s?

Can anyone tell me if SF Workshops are planning to schedule more classes in February, March and April by midnight so I can capitalize on the deal?

absolutley

absolutley

there will be more workshops scheduled but i would get it if I were you. it is worth it. and don't miss the First Peter Stein workshop!

Exprience Teaching

Exprience Teaching

Peter is excellent. He has deep knowledge and he knows how to teach. You can know something and not be good at teaching it. He knows and can teach. I think some of it comes from his style and personality but i also think it is because he has practiced teaching for some time now and enjoys it. It is one of those things you get better with more time in.

just log on and register for classes and put a note that you have a coupon gift card for them. we just got slammed busy is the only reason you didn't hear from anyone. you are good for the workshops. don't worry. you will get an email note shortly.

Network Sponsors

Back