Car photography/videography with drones

AndreiM01

Greetings, peeps!

I've got this forum from @Maura B. while I was doing my research about drone film making. I mainly specialize in taking pics/vids of cars since they arent that difficult to work with, also had an IG Page but I've taking it down due to rebranding.
Since I am new to this, I'm open to any criticism, so don't hold back!

Gear I used : DJI Mavic Air 2.

Pic:
Vid:

Hello Andrei! I am happy that you joined our community! :) I like your content and I hope to see more of it on the forums!

I also have an Audi RS5 and I was wondering what are the limitations of filming with a drone when it comes to cars? I mean, can you film it on the highway or just when the car is parked?

I also have an Audi RS5 and I was wondering what are the limitations of filming with a drone when it comes to cars? I mean, can you film it on the highway or just when the car is parked?
Tried it and it works quite good. You can film during movement too, but maximum like 60 km/s, since the top speed of the drone is 70 km/h. Ideally your car shouldn't be black or grey or else it might blend in with the asphalt.

Tried it and it works quite good. You can film during movement too, but maximum like 60 km/s, since the top speed of the drone is 70 km/h. Ideally your car shouldn't be black or grey or else it might blend in with the asphalt.
My car is blue, it should be fine. So the maximum speed is 60 km/s....a bit difficult on the highway but it is good to know! Thank you!

Network Sponsors

Back