Can you fly drones under 250g anywhere?

• Thread starter raducangeorgiana
  • Start date
R

raducangeorgiana

I am writing to inquire about the regulations on flying drones under 250g. I am a mother and am interested in purchasing a drone for recreational use that my 12 y/o son can use. I want to make sure I understand the regulations and laws so that I can fly safely and responsibly.
In particular, I would like to know if I can fly a drone anywhere, or if there are restrictions in place. Are there any designated areas where I can fly a drone, and if so, what are they? Are there any areas where I am prohibited from flying a drone?
I also want to know what safety precautions I should take when flying my drone. Are there any specific rules or regulations that I should follow? Are there any additional safety requirements that I should be aware of?
Finally, I would like to know if there are any other regulations I should be aware of before flying my drone. Are there any restrictions on flying drones in certain areas, such as near airports or other restricted areas?

There are laws for privacy for example that don't allow you to film where you want without special permission. The 250g limit only allows you to fly that drone without needing to do additional paperwork but you still need to follow a lot of laws.

I am writing to inquire about the regulations on flying drones under 250g. I am a mother and am interested in purchasing a drone for recreational use that my 12 y/o son can use. I want to make sure I understand the regulations and laws so that I can fly safely and responsibly.
In particular, I would like to know if I can fly a drone anywhere, or if there are restrictions in place. Are there any designated areas where I can fly a drone, and if so, what are they? Are there any areas where I am prohibited from flying a drone?
I also want to know what safety precautions I should take when flying my drone. Are there any specific rules or regulations that I should follow? Are there any additional safety requirements that I should be aware of?
Finally, I would like to know if there are any other regulations I should be aware of before flying my drone. Are there any restrictions on flying drones in certain areas, such as near airports or other restricted areas?
Hello Raducangeorgiana,

You must check the EASA regulations and also look into the local regulations, because every country has it's own set of law's regarding flying Drones.
You can also take a look at the topic our friend @Maura N. made where we talked about some regulation's, but i must insist that you need to loon into your local regulations regarding flying a Drone in your country. There could be also age related stuff which you might need to take notice of.

Best regards,

AMV
https://www.studentfilmmakersforums...-follow-if-you-own-a-drone-below-250-g.53988/

Network Sponsors

Back