Bugbusters Preview Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

brendancanty

Hello! We are entering a comedy series into an Irish national drama series competition titled RTE Storyland 2. Here's the preview episode for our entry titled - Bugbusters

Please give constructive feedback if you can

Back story -
A weapons raid gone wrong leads to the escape of a lethal and vicious Flyman (a part fly/part man phenomenon) who wastes no time finding it's first kill.
Victims of the Flyman quickly become Flymen themselves, and so Cork city is soon riddled with these monsters. With both the Gardai and Army curiously occupied, the Mayor of Cork reluctantly hires The Bugbusters (an incredibly extreme quartet of exterminators) to deal with the problem before the Flymen carry out their plan to seize control of the region's entire supply of sugar.
Armed with their gung-ho attitude, fantastic outfits and heavy artillery, The Bugbusters clamp down on the presence of Flymen in Cork.
However, a failed attempt to capture the original and most dangerous Flyman results in the Mayor taking them off the case, much to his delight.
Down and despondant, The Bugbusters are soon reminded of their place in society and that what they do best is killing bugs. Now as renegade vigilantes, the Bugbusters hatch a plan to lure the Flyman in and finish him off once and for all :)

Retarded Funny

Retarded Funny

I don't know if it is the coffee or the time of the morning or your clip but i got a pretty good laugh while watching this. have fun! welcome to the forums! you should join the network at http://networking.studentfilmmakersforums.com i am going to try to update the software soon so it will be having some more features. you can post videos there and link to your page from here and there and everywhere. go tell it on the mountain over the hills...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network Sponsors

Back