Best lens for music videos and SONY FX3?

Michalneto

Hey guys, I'm new here, I don't know much about filming. I do ask for your understanding. I plan to make several music videos, for my music. I wanted to buy SONY FX3

https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/interchangeable-lens-cameras/ilme-fx3

I'm wondering what you all think is the best zoom lens for music videos? I only wanted one lens to everything. Is it possible? I would be very grateful if you could just sent me the link to a store, with a lens. Below I put direct link to one of the music video. This is an example of ideas about what I wanted to do. Something similar

Lady Gaga - Poker Face

Or maybe I should buy a different camera or camcorder? I can spend no more than 6 thousand pounds, for everything.

I am very grateful for you support on this issue.

I see you are quite excited about this. What exactly do you need the zoom lens for? What kind of footage do you wish to capture?

There are many options you could use but in order to recommend you something I need to know what price range you can afford so I can focus on that. There are cheaper and more pricier options

I am very grateful to you for your general support. When I saw this film, I've changed my mind.

Why I Returned my Sony FX3

I don't want Sony FX3 any more. Now I'm thinking about SONY A7S III. And I don't want one lensZoom Lenses any more. I would like prime lenses. So much has changed over these days, that I decided to start a new thread. Once again I would like to thank you for writing to me. This is a new title: Equipment list for low budget filmmakers - music videos 6 000 £ (GBP)

I used Zeiss lenses in the past on both photo camera and video camera and I was very pleased with their quality. Just as Kim said, you should give them a try. :)

I highly suggest the Zeiss Loxia lineup.

They can render many looks if you spend time with them.

This is a project I recently filmed with them and they can go from soft and creamy to sharp.

This lineup is actually very cool. I read about the Loxia when there was a contest on the forum but I did not look up for videos with it. Big up man! I should try this.

Network Sponsors

Back