Basic in4mation

A

AkashBR

Hello,
I'm new. I want 2 know abt the scenes made in the film THE MATRIX. I want to make such a film......
4 that from where should I start?
I want 2 make such a 3d movie. In action thriller full of fight. If anybody helps me.
What's the basic needs 4 it?
give me suitable sight.
And also addressme abt the best institute 4 making such a 3d and visual effect movie .... I want 2 study abt it.

AkashBR

Welcome to the boards AkashBR,

For such a complex, ultra heavy effects film such as the Matrix series, it may be a little difficult to provide a definitive source of origin other than the filmmakers (The Wachowski Bros.) themselves.

The Wachowski Bros. are known to be pretty reclusive, and outside of what they provide as extra material on their DVDs (Which would be my first suggestion for research) or in the very few interviews they've given over the years, I think the remaining pieces of technical information would have to be retrieved from the effects companies that worked on the film, and other crew members, example being the Cinematographer, Bill Pope, who may have some well documented information on the production in a few back issues of ASC magazine.
-
Good Luck

Network Sponsors

Back