Actors Workshop in NYC

PlasmaCam

Hello aspiring film makers and actors… My name is Vanessa Daniels, and I am the new moderator in the Actor’s forum. I am a working actress who lives in NYC, and I want to invite you to ask me any questions about acting technique or acting as a business. Let’s get a dialogue going.

If any of you are in the NYC area- I will be teaching a film acting and business work shop for 5 weeks starting beginning of March, every Tuesday night from 6:30-8:30 pm through studentfilmmakersforums.com. We will do on camera work, talk about acting technique, and also how to get the connections you need to become a working actor. I will be inviting agents to come and see you do film scenes and talk to you about the best way to get an agent. Also, learning acting technique is a great way for aspiring directors to work with actors and better understand the craft. So if you or anyone you know is interested in improving your skills- please contact Kim Welch through the website or call 212-255-5454 and sign up now. I won’t bore you info about my credentials, but if you are interested email me and ask. See you at the workshops!

Network Sponsors

Back