A broad offer of support!

aniprof

I'm a retired professor of computer science, whose area of specialization is everything arts and technology. And I always thoroughly enjoy helping students be successful.

Therefore, I'm offering the following services to students free of charge.
  • Consultation regarding software for productions
  • Development of/assistance with computer animations, special effects, etc.
  • Creation of music for projects
  • Anything having to do with art and technology
So, students, please don't feel you need to "do it all." A more intelligent approach is to ask for help early, when the help can be most beneficial. Asking for help too late in the game rarely helps as much.

Moral: Ask questions as often as you can!

Hi aniprof!
Thank you for sharing this opportunity with our community!
You can also post this on our other website, for more of our members to see it: https://studentfilmmakers.com

Maura

I'm a retired professor of computer science, whose area of specialization is everything arts and technology. And I always thoroughly enjoy helping students be successful.

Therefore, I'm offering the following services to students free of charge.
  • Consultation regarding software for productions
  • Development of/assistance with computer animations, special effects, etc.
  • Creation of music for projects
  • Anything having to do with art and technology
So, students, please don't feel you need to "do it all." A more intelligent approach is to ask for help early, when the help can be most beneficial. Asking for help about music online too late in the game rarely helps as much.

Moral: Ask questions as often as you can!
Dear Aniprof,

It's truly commendable that you're offering your expertise to students in various aspects of arts and technology. Your generosity in providing free consultations and assistance with software, animations, special effects, and music is invaluable. Encouraging students to seek help early is a wise counsel. However, it would be beneficial to clarify whether you offer video-related training to students, and if so, whether it is free or paid. This additional information would provide a comprehensive understanding of the resources you're making available to them.

Cheers!

Network Sponsors

Back