Offer to Compose Music

aniprof

I'm a retired college prof, and part-time composer, who would be willing to help out a student by scoring a short film. And I do mean short; no longer than three minutes. I generally compose in a neo-classical vein, and samples of my recent works can be heard on my website (www.soundcloud.com/aniprof/) as well as on YouTube.

Hi aniprof,

What a generous offer! It's wonderful to see experienced individuals like you willing to support students in their creative endeavors. Your background as a retired college professor and part-time composer sounds impressive, and I'm sure your expertise would greatly benefit any student working on a short film project.

Thank you for sharing your offer with the community here. Your willingness to contribute to the creative process is truly commendable, and I'm sure there will be students who will be eager to work with you. Best of luck with your collaborations, and I hope you find a student filmmaker whose project aligns with your musical style!

Hi @aniprof

actually as lyricist i am currently focusing on crafting special songs telling an original narrative, worthy to be short films
and so i am looking for musicians who can provide vocals and instruments arrangement to craft unique songs housing those narratives

so let me know if you are interested to craft together something unique in this category :)

Best of Luck
Essa

Network Sponsors

Back