3d animation software

Both of them are very good. Maya mainly used in movies.
I prefer 3d max for low poly modelling and character animation.

Autodesk Maya, also known simply as Maya, is a software dedicated to the development of 3D graphics, special effects and animation. It arose from the evolution of Power Animator and the merger of Alias and Wavefront, two Canadian companies dedicated to computer graphics. Later Silicon Graphics, now SGI, the software giant, absorbed Alias-Wavefront, which eventually was absorbed by Autodesk.

Maya is characterized by its power and possibilities of expansion and customization of its interface and tools'. MEL (Maya Embedded Language) is the code that forms the core of Maya, and thanks to which you can create scripts and customize the package.

The program has several tools for 3d modeling, 3d animation, render, clothing and hair simulation, dynamic, fluid simulation, etc.

Personally I would choose iClone by reallusion.

I have tried plenty of free and paid programs for 3D gaming software over the years and I always come back to iClone.

As long as you have a decent spec PC and the money to fork out on the software then I would recommend it.

If you are looking for the best free animation software to making a visual art on 2D or 3D categories. Then I have some best software which you can use.

3D Animation Software Programs:

1. Anim8or
2. K-3D
3. Clara.io
4. Blender
5. Seamless3D

2D Animation Software Programs:

1. Pencil2D Animation
2. Synfig Studio
3. CreaToon
4. OpenToonz
5. Stykz

In my opinion, “Motionbuilder” is the best 3d animation software for games. It is the professional-grade 3D animation software by Autodesk. With this 3D animation software, you can animate 3D characters in real-time that are especially suitable for game development and animated movies.

This software integrates well with other Autodesk products like 3ds Max, Mudbox, and Maya to speed up the overall workflow.

Network Sponsors

Back