15 year-old film composers looking to collaborate with young filmmakers

S&Pcomposers

Hello, our names are Sean and Patrick and we are 15 year-old twins. We are very serious about film composing and are looking for film students to collaborate with. We have a full music studio and use Logic Pro and the Hans Zimmer Professional pack by Spitfire.

I am about to turn 16 and attend Marin School the Arts. I take private trumpet and violin lessons and play in my school band and orchestra. I also study film composing with a private teacher. Here is an example of some of my work (
). I enjoy writing for dramatic movies. I'm still learning to write comedy music, but I could give it a try. My music is in the style of Hans Zimmer and Howard Shore.

Hello, this is Sean, I too am about to turn 16. I take lessons on the violin and for movie composing. I too created a short demo of my work (
). I enjoy writing dramatic music for exciting or sad scenes. I'm still learning comedy and playful styles, but I'm confident that I could put something good together. My composing style is inspired by Hans Zimmer, Michal Giacchino, and John Williams.

We are hardworking and eager to collaborate on a project with a student our age. Please keep us in mind if you would like to add some original music to your film!

Thank you,

Patrick and Sean

Hello Sean and Patrick! Welcome to our community!
Each of you has a different style. You are extremely talented and you must have worked really hard until now. I have listened to your samples, they sound great! I am looking forward to see more from you two in the future! :D

You've listed some mighty fine composer's to be inspired by~ I would also check out James Horner & Jerry Goldsmith. Different side(s) of the same coin, but worked in the same time period as Williams and Zimmer. Definitely some gems to be found.

Network Sponsors

Back