jodymichelle

Staff member

Hello Filmmakers and Visual Storytellers!

This is Jody with StudentFilmmakers.com and StudentFilmmakers Magazine.

In this Zoom Interview, I’m talking with Bart Weiss.

Bart is an award-winning filmmaker, educator and director/founder of the Dallas VideoFest and produces “Frame of Mind” on KERA TV. He was President of AIVF and was a video columnist for The Dallas Morning News, and United Features Syndicate. He writes for Student Filmmakers Magazine.

When I first met Bart Weiss, it was at one of the UFVA Conferences. It was in the year 2008, at a “Stop By and Shoot Film” Kodak Workshop.

It is now the year 2021, and filmmaking methods and technologies have dramatically evolved.

In this Zoom Interview, I ask Bart Weiss 3 Questions.

Question # 1:

How has film and video production changed over the years? What are the most important things?

Question # 2:

How has film and video production changed for many film and video production students and professors over the past 10 months?

Question #3:

How are you navigating and keeping active and creative during these COVID pandemic months? Can you share some inspirational words for students and new generation filmmakers?

On StudentFilmmakers.com:
(Zoom Q&A Interview with Bart Weiss - Student Filmmakers)

-

It is such a pleasure to see an interview with such a knowledgeable and experienced person such as Bart Weiss! Great interview!

Network Sponsors

Back