writing fun two-way exercise

VonShneer

Hey, for anyone who wants to do some writing exercisings, and has interested in reading as well (and has interest in other writers......) then I have a "game", if anyone would like to try it out.

What we would each do (Meaning me and you, or you and another person if you wish, but i'd like if someone would "play" with me) is write a short script. Ranging from 2 pages- 15 lets say.
We do not correct it to final draft. Instead we just blurb it all out in it's first draft form, with blatant mistakes in grammar spelling, plot and characters, then we send it to the other.
The other then takes the story and looks at it as if it was thier own first draft. They will take no preconceptions about the other people's story (except what is before their eyes) and then begin to revise it. Anything can be changed (All of it if it is wanted) but you just will revise over it. going over names, dialogue, and action.

then after we are done making it into a completed short, we went it back to eachother.
we will not look upon the finished product as our own which we sent away, but as something new, the other one's piece.

each of us will do this process, so at the same time as giving your finished work, you will also receive the finished work of your "own" project back, completed and completely mangled and destroyed from your own vision.

**This is not just editting grammar, this is editting story. The whole world we will create from the rough of another.
Anyone interested?

why not just do it on here and get loads involved see what happens

yah

yah

yeah, that sounds like a good idea, i'll be up for that, you can start, just do it on here, then other ppl will take it and there'll be like 10 different versions, progresivily getting more different as they get passed around

Network Sponsors

Back