Working on Collaborative Project

M

minutestolive

Hi everyone,

I'm mostly a screenwriter (with some mild success and sales) but have recently been directing/producing shorter content to put online in order to increase my exposure and get some of my work out there. Hoping to use this site to network.

Right now I'm working on a collaborative project called "Minutes to Live." It is an online project based on the concept that the world has just heard they have only minutes to live. A newscaster comes over the airwaves and tells the news. Then each 2-5 minute video features a character or group reacting in whatever way the filmmaker wants. There's a channel on youtube where you can watch all the videos (I only have a few up there now, and am editing some more to be posted soon). There's also a website minutestolive.com for more info.

If any of you have an interest in writing/directing your own video that I can include on our YouTube channel and on our website, I would love to hear from you. All videos will be included, no matter what the content/quality. I'm keeping it open to everyone no matter what your experience or type of equipment. You retain the rights to your video and can use it in your reel, etc. But I do have a standard intro with credits that must be included for posting it online.

Anyway, that's what I'm working on now and I'd love to get to know some of you and have you involved.
Shelly

Network Sponsors

Back