Last Name: Kelly

Photo location: Kensington Palace gardens
Camera: Canon 750D
Lens: Sigma macro 70mm-300mm
No filter or editing software used
Level of experience: Amateur
90DD93DC-FD09-4412-862F-7BA556CB7B3D.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello @PictureKellz ! Thank you for your submission! I love the originality of your picture and the powerful message it sends. Good luck!

You’re touching my heart. I love Sigma glass and use it in my motion picture photography. The fact that you held detail in the shadow with highlight overexposure reveals what I love about Sigma glass the most. What was your reason for capturing this image as an artist?

You’re touching my heart. I love Sigma glass and use it in my motion picture photography. The fact that you held detail in the shadow with highlight overexposure reveals what I love about Sigma glass the most. What was your reason for capturing this image as an artist?
I believe the winter period is so tough for many peoples mental health, especially during these current times. I wanted to capture the beauty in the sunrise the givers reflection to warmer days and that emotes colour of calm and summer. And to do this in winter a believe gives a little pick me up to those who see it.

Hey there, fellow photographer! :) What inspired you to take this beautiful photo? What camera did you use? What programs did you use for post-editing?

Thank you so much. I wanted to give a photo that spreads happiness in hard times and capture something seen that’s not normally associated with winter which is why I love the tones of orange yellow and greens. I used a canon 750D and a Sigma 20-300mm lens, I haven’t edited this picture as feel the raw uncut version had a beauty I didn’t want to touch.

Hello again! :D We have recently updated our entry format. Could you please edit your first post to contain all these information? :) Thank you in advance!

FIRST NAME:
LAST NAME:
PHOTO LOCATION:
CAMERA:
LENS:
EDITING SOFTWARE
(IF ANY):
FILTERS USED
(IF ANY):

LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE:
(Choose between: Amateur, Hobbyist, Student or Professional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network Sponsors

Back