Wikipedia

Kim Welch

Staff member
Some things about Wikipedia are great and the sections are well edited but some of them are not fair. We have tried for years to get www.studentfilmmakersforums.com Magazine posted and listed. We spend out time posting accurate exact information about us, our magazine and it's founding and each time it gets deleted. I think it is because there are some competing editors or competing magazines and or def someone on the editors team at Wikipedia that just deletes us ever time we post. However, that is not what upsets me. What upsets me is they don't provide any supervision of the sections to make sure they are being fair and there is no way to contact them! Plus, they ask for donations but there really is no way to contact them online to file a complaint. In the contact page there are lists and lists of links and none of them lead to a form to fill out or a phone number. And, they say in bold letters we don't run the site. "We don't run the site and please donate" it is awful. How about a real contact us form and someone to make sure good magazines get listed.

Last edited:
Some things about Wikipedia are great and the sections are well edited but some of them are not fair. We have tried for years to get www.studentfilmmakersforums.com Magazine posted and listed. We spend out time posting accurate exact information about us, our magazine and it's founding and each time it gets deleted. I think it is because there are some competing editors or competing magazines and or def someone on the editors team at Wikipedia that just deletes us ever time we post. However, that is not what upsets me. What upsets me is they don't provide any supervision of the sections to make sure they are being fair and there is no way to contact them! Plus, they ask for donations but there really is no way to contact them online to file a complaint. In the contact page there are lists and lists of links and none of them lead to a form to fill out or a phone number. And, they say in bold letters we don't run the site. "We don't run the site and please donate" it is awful. How about a real contact us form and someone to make sure good magazines get listed.

+1

Now you have a great documentary idea...

'Inside Wikipedia - The Dark Truth'

Network Sponsors

Back