What job am I looking for?

callforhelp62

I just graduated high school and am not sure what job I am looking for. I know what I want to do but I don't know who does it or what their job title is.

I want to work with Shake, Motion, or a similar program. I don't want to create 3D models. I think I want to combine the filmed, cgi, and visual effects together or the person who puts the light on the lightsaber.

I think a list of jobs that include all or parts of what I listed above is what I need. I have tried watching the credits on a movie and saw a visual effects director but I can't really find anything online about what they do.

I'm not exactly sure what I want to do but I have a general idea of what my job description is and what programs I would like to use.

Any help would be great! Thanks.

I would get some experience

I would get some experience

Hi! Before I would contact companies trying to get internship or entry paying jobs, I would get some set experience and build your resume.

You want to give the impression that you're working and learning, and making your future happen.

Free work, PA work, student films, CL free work - do it and build your resume even if it's not the post work you think you may be interested in.

There you may meet people who can refer you to post work and get in that way, plus any work you do in the film industry will help you. Mostly it shows you're out there working making your future happen!! Attitude is what counts in this industry and people will go out of their way to help you if you've got a good attitude. We like to see people succeed!!!

Network Sponsors

Back