What is Online Film School Like Right Now?

Like probably many of you guys I have been stuck at home the past couple of months. Our country has been in full lockdown for a while meaning my film school has gone completely online.

Last week I recorded what I got up to for my now online course to share with people who might be interested.

Hopefully, things will start to open up again soon and everyone will be able to return to getting the practical education that is so needed in film making.

You have a very calm and warm voice :) Your narrative style is also pleasing to watch. I completely understand the part with the construction site workers that interfere with your classes, the same happened to me so many times.

Film school online can teach you the basics but sometimes you just need actual practice to get better and understand what you have to do

Reading good books about all the phases of filmmaking helps too. No matter what role you want to play understanding all the phases of development, pre-production, production, post-production, and distribution will help you.

Network Sponsors

Back