What Could Be Causing Audio Drift When Recording Polarioid Cube Plus Action Cam and using TASCAM?

thebombefilms

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone had encountered issues using a Polaroid Cube Plus action cam? I have been recording a few projects using this small action cam as a secondary camera, but I have noticed when trying to record a longer podcast with it that when I sync in Adobe Premiere Pro and match the camera audio with the TASCAM audio that, although it matches at the start, after a few minutes, usually a minute or so, the audio is out of sync again. I have been cheating by cutting the point where it drifts and rematching. But I was wondering if this is a known issue as it has added on time to what was supposed to be a fast turnaround project. The camera is shooting 4k at 1,920x1,440 pixels. Any suggestions welcome.

Many Thanks

I don't really know but I want to say it's the Polaroid Cube Plus possibly just because it's the newer tech. I wonder if the frame rates have something to do with it?

Hello, I like to add audios to my videos, but some music files couldn't be imported to the videos. Luckily, I got a tool named Audio Recorder Computer from my friend. This tool enables you to record and download audio tracks from multiple sources on your computer. You could set the output audio formats to be compatible with your devices and then save them to your computer. After that, you could stream them to your devices for using.

Network Sponsors

Back