Judas - Psychological Horror in 4K HDR + 3D spatial audio

ivan94film

Hi everyone I'm back with a new horror short film! This one took a bit longer than expected but it was worth the wait. Let me know what you all think, constructive feedback is appreciated. I'm also planning on doing a How-to make a short film tutorial series in the future where I go through my project files and reveal how I made the movie from idea phase all the way to picture lock and release.

Logline: A struggling filmmaker accepts an unpaid job from a one-hit-wonder but soon comes to regret her decision when the artist exhibits increasingly disturbing behavior.

Genre: Psychological Horror

Length: 29 minutes

Best viewed on a smartphone with HDR display (iPhone X / Samsung s9 or newer) with good headphones for spatial audio.

Hi Ivan!
I just finished watching the short film. Once again, I love the quality. The story is very relatable because we are all filmmakers. Great job!

You are well-organized in your work. Your short film deserves more exposure in my opinion.
Thanks Oskar, unfortunately it is harder to market when blood and drugs are involved, but this story can't be told without them. Aiming to make more shorts with more fantasy elements and less gore in the future!

Network Sponsors

Back