Were you sleeping?

Hey man, no judging 😅

God...I could not wake up for the life of me today, woke up at 8, went back til 10, and didn't get my lazy butt out of bed until 11:30. You could have had b roll of me sleeping lol
A short of the life of sleep!

I'm new to the forum, but I couldn't resist chiming in on this post. I think we've all been there at some point, whether it's during a meeting, class, or even just hanging out with friends. It's like our instinct to deny it kicks in immediately, even though it's usually pretty obvious we were indeed sleeping. But hey, if you're looking for some tips on how to get a better night's sleep, you should check out www.sleepunderground.com. They've got some great resources on everything from improving your sleep environment to dealing with sleep disorders. Trust me, a good night's sleep can make all the difference in the world!

Last edited:
I'm new to the forum, but I couldn't resist chiming in on this post. I think we've all been there at some point, whether it's during a meeting, class, or even just hanging out with friends. It's like our instinct to deny it kicks in immediately, even though it's usually pretty obvious we were indeed sleeping.
Exactly I don't know why we feel it's a bad thing to be sleeping that we deny it!

Hey, I just wanted to bump this post. What is new? What’s happening? :D

Network Sponsors

Back