vomit

I really don't know

I really don't know

I really don't know a good answer but maybe there are some people that can fake it or really vomit for you. I know when i was at UH I ate to much one day becasue i was skinny and my freinds were telling me i should just eat as much as a can ... i really ate way to much that day. I sat down outside and did the most exceelent projectile vomiting I had ever seen. I think it shot out about five feet or more in a steady stream for a few seconds. I think I ate about four plates of food for that one and, no, i would not be willing to give it a go for your movie.

Re: I really don't know

Re: I really don't know

KimWelch said:
I really don't know a good answer but maybe there are some people that can fake it or really vomit for you. I know when i was at UH I ate to much one day becasue i was skinny and my freinds were telling me i should just eat as much as a can ... i really ate way to much that day. I sat down outside and did the most exceelent projectile vomiting I had ever seen. I think it shot out about five feet or more in a steady stream for a few seconds. I think I ate about four plates of food for that one and, no, i would not be willing to give it a go for your movie.

hahahah holy crap that sound exciting..

You should try METHYLCELLULOSE mixed with some small food particals an milk or what ever color you want to mix it to look like. It is safe to use in the mouth but what I do is pump it threw a tube along the side of the mouth. Any way you mix the METHYLCELLULOSE into hot water the more water the runny the less water the more think. I will take some trial and error to get what you want. This is also what you use to make slime. Here is a place you can get it online. www.burmanfoam.com . Hope that helped.

Dr. Hannibal Lecter said:
You should try METHYLCELLULOSE mixed with some small food particals an milk or what ever color you want to mix it to look like. It is safe to use in the mouth but what I do is pump it threw a tube along the side of the mouth. Any way you mix the METHYLCELLULOSE into hot water the more water the runny the less water the more think. I will take some trial and error to get what you want. This is also what you use to make slime. Here is a place you can get it online. www.burmanfoam.com . Hope that helped.

what category is it in theres so many i couldnt find it

Network Sponsors

Back