Videos I made during time at cadets

Welcome to our community, George!
I did not manage to view your second video due to an error. I watched the other ones. It's great that you are making videos about this, you could also try to make a short film with a few of your colleagues or maybe a few short documentaries about life as a cadet :D

I hope I will see more videos from you in the future. As a suggestion, work a big more on the color grading. For example, in the last video that you posted, it is a bit too green. :)

I have never been into army and I have never met someone who went into army. But I was always curious what it actually means. You could do an entire series of short films about this, I am sure many people are as curious as I am

You have the advantage of being in the right place for these kind of movies. You need to work a bit on the actual quality of your video and this can be done through post-edit (as Oskar mentioned, Color grading). You can also make the most if you set up your gear properly and use the natural lights in your favor.

It seems to me that you are the right person at the right place and time to build a great portfolio! What future plans do you have? You have talent for filmmaking!

Network Sponsors

Back