Video Transition effects PLEASE HELP ME. very urgent

kingskid

pls i like to know how to achieve the transition effect that looks like a light flashing. just like what you see on an oprah show. i also want to know how to do the blurred screen transition effects and zooming transition effects. pls this is different from the cross zoom on the effects window. thanks

I don't watch Oprah...

You might try starting by making a white color matte and fading that in and out over the top of a transition.

For blurring, after you assign your transition, add a blur to each clip assigning key frames that increase the blur to the end of the clip on the outgoing clip and starts blurred and decreases in a similar amount of time on the incoming clip.

Of course you can lengthen, shorten, etc as you see fit.

thanks but i need more help PLS

thanks but i need more help PLS

i am seriously invovled in this TV show production. and i need some advices on basic tips and things i will be needing for quality production. i knw the basic things i need for the production. but an additional advice and help will be good for me. any article or book i can get to guide me.

thanks.

It's pretty tough to give you a tip or two and link a half-dozen articles on the web and give you what amounts to a four-year degree for many people...

It's like asking for some links and some advice for how to build a nuclear reactor...it's a bit more complex than that.

There's shooting...exposure...composition...color balance...movement and support...There are many books on the topic, it's tough to recommend one.

Editing...visual flow...effects...audio...technical issues like data rate, color subsampling, etc...color correction (a topic of whole books in and of itself)...again, lots of books, articles, videos...

You could start right here:

https://www.studentfilmmakersforums.com/store/customer/home.php

as studentfilmmakersforums.com has a very extensive list and good discounts as well.

The problem with trying to buy one book that includes all those areas (and more) usually don't do justice to any of them.

Network Sponsors

Back