Urgent: best way to get a MPEG2 DVD from a 720 25P timeline?

R

rdegracia

THANKS IN ADVANCE

I am having problems with jumpy movies when making my movie from a FCP6 timeline 720 25P. I need a MPEG2 DVD Pal...

what is the best way (quality and no rare surprises on the movie...) to do that?

I am in a hurry!!!

THANKS THANKS

Encode your MPEG-2 and AC3 files with Compressor directly from your FCP Timeline window, that gives the best quality. Also, be sure you understand the settings and workflow in Compressor.

What version of software are you on? In what manner are you judging the final playback?

There is a book that is only 20-something dollars that is really awesome. If you use Compressor, you need this book. It's title is, "Apple Pro Training Series: Compressor Quick Reference Guide". Trust me, it is so worth it.

Ok, what version of software are you using, and what is the codec of the original Sequence?

I finally avoided the jumpy problems on video... by...

I finally avoided the jumpy problems on video... by...

by not doing a DV PAL version out of the native 720 25P...

what I finally did was going through compressor directly (not doing a movie pal first)

one more and last question: what is the easiest way to make a double version (4:3 and 16:9) on DVD Studio Pro out of my 720 25P sequence?

thanks in advance

I'd take the original 16:9 Sequence, create a new 4:3 Sequence, drop the 16:9 into it, adjust as you want (letterbox or Pan/Scan), and Compress a new 4:3 version.

Network Sponsors

Back