Toon Boon Story Board Software

Toon Boom's Storyboard Pro is AWESOME

Toon Boom's Storyboard Pro is AWESOME

Are you kidding me? By you responding like that, I find it really hard to believe that you've actually tried the software and understand all the benefits of the software. Did you know that Toon Boom is an Emmy Award Winning company? Many award winning Animators, Illustrators, Cartoonists, Storyboard Artists, Directors, Producers, and Video Editors use Toon Boom's Storyboard Pro. Here's feedback from professionals who really do use the software:

"I was introduced to Storyboard Pro about a year ago and it really has been a revelation in the studio for two reasons. Firstly it cut out all the paper work, scanning, cropping and editing and rolled that all into one. Secondly it introduced a more structured pipeline going into production with being able to export individual shots with accurate frame counts. Storyboard Pro became the foundation for the edit, for shot naming and a whole lot more."~Brent Dawes, Writer and Director

"My clients flip out when they see how fast we can sketch on location with our tablet computers. Plus when they can see a rough edit at any point, they never want to work any other way."
~Mark Simon, Animation Director/ Storyboard artist/ Development Consultant

"Toon Boom Storyboard Pro's structure allows me to work free and make fast changes in the plot or story."
~Stefan Mueller, Director, Animator

"It's definitely a great tool. Even today, some people overlook the importance of creating a storyboard, and also an animatic. Toon Boom Storyboard Pro can prove to be a real timesaver during the whole production if you take advantage of the toolset it offers."
~Sergio Aristides Rosa, Animator

"Storyboard has unquestionably made my storyboarding workflow more efficient, perhaps by an order of magnitude. Back Quote: Having specialized tools and functions all in one application has rescued me from the laborious process of integrating art, script and timing from three separate apps."
~J.D. Frazer, Cartoonist/Publisher

"Toon Boom Storyboard Pro is cost-efficient and time efficient, it takes us less than half the time compared to our old system and it's easy to use."
~Osvaldo Sequiera, Animator, Estudio Flex Animation Director

"I had a 3 minute short I had to board in 2 days. Without reading any documentation or training materials I dove in with Storyboard Pro and LOVED it! I couldn't believe how intuitive it was. I finished the boards and animatic in record time and have been using it ever since. "
~Todd Hampson, Founder / Producer

"Storyboard is a dream come true for Storyboard Artists. It offers an intuitive interface that is fun to use and also streamlines the process so that we can focus on what's most important: the story."
~ Andrew Marshel, Storyboard Artist

"We have already seen tremendous effi ciency by doing the animatic in this way. We used to outsource that bit and we have saved time and money using the software. Approvals are also running much smoother since everything is online and shared between our team members in the three cities."
~ Big Bad Boo, http://www.bigbadboo.ca/

"(Toon Boom Professional Products) are by far the best Animation software on the market. Ease of use and quality outputs, nothing compares. Customer and Tech support are second to no-one."
~Gregory Hargis, Sr. Video Editor/Animator

"(Storyboard)'s basic feature of importing your sketches/3D images and organizing it, makes us more efficient. Adjustments of the first version of the storyboard are easily made."
~Martijn Rijnberg, Director of Cortical Studios

-

Network Sponsors

Back