This is driving me nuts (i see this in other peoples films)

timmay

I cant seem to get rid of these lines. I have no clue whats wrong. This capture is from a extract right out of Adobe Premier Pro. Now when i capture the video it seems perfect its just when i take it out of APP compressing or a extract is when the "lines?" show up..

screenshot.jpg

I'm going mad!
thanks
Tim

How are you processing it on the way out? DV's field dominance is lower field...it almost looks like it was exported with the wrong field dominance from here.

Can you be a little more specific on this frame's origin? Is it off the PPro timeline or from an clip exported from the timeline?

I just exported it from the timeline. Heres the stats of the video capture that is on the timeline..

screenshotinfofilm.jpg

I just now realized when i go to Adobe Media Encoder my source has the lines to. :( I don't really understand this because when i play the movie in the "program" panel it looks great

Thanks for the help and baring with my newbness
Tim

Tim Kolb said:
...of course, de-interlacing would get rid of the lines, but would have that "frame" cadence to it as opposed to the video look...

I just extracted the video with Deinterlace checked..

Thank you so much!! Its much much much better looking i cant belive thats all i needed to do this whole time thanks man

wohoo!. good for you tim. since you're using adobe premier pro (and i surely hope it's a legit copy), keep on checking for updates. adobe has a lot of plugins and stuff that you wouldn't want to miss out on. never stop learning ^_^

Network Sponsors

Back