The Syndicate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesla

Hi guys.

This is our new short film about a fictional Russian syndicate. It's our final exam project in Video Editing - but please keep in my mind that we're High-school students, and our equipment is neither impressive nor optimal:

story not believable for me

story not believable for me

you have some really good cinematography but... the story is not believable for me. things don't fit and match up. the most powerful organization in the world would not just disclose information like that to someone that wants to join and i don't think they would start with the whole fear thing... just didn't fit together story wise as something believable.

did you work on this or are you just doing the internet promotional stuff. did you post it in the network at http://networking.studentfilmmakersforums.com

The story is silly indeed, but we did put our focus on the cinematography, so thanks for the praise!
Yeah, I made this short film together with my partner, and we thought there might be a few people on here who enjoys watching other people's productions - whether there are amateurs or not.

And I have just registered to the network. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network Sponsors

Back