igypichardo

Hello,
This is a new episode of our series the Locobugs. We have implemented some improvements according the feedback we have received. We experimented with some camera movement. and we are introducing a new character :)

Any comments and feedback is appretiated.

Attachments

• thumbnail pila.jpg
    thumbnail pila.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 150
You have made a lot of progress since your last episode! Great job and BIG LIKE!

I can see that the cute locobugs are back! The action is more complex that in the previous episodes and now we have new characters too. That is very nice, you learned a lot from your previous work :D At first, I was happy to see that the length is also bigger but I saw you included a part of the previous episode right after this one was over :) Was that on purpose or just error?

I can see that the cute locobugs are back! The action is more complex that in the previous episodes and now we have new characters too. That is very nice, you learned a lot from your previous work :D At first, I was happy to see that the length is also bigger but I saw you included a part of the previous episode right after this one was over :) Was that on purpose or just error?
Thanks Robert :)
We received some feedback about implementing some camera move, so we went straignt forward.

Honestly, I added the previous animation at the end on purpose. Even though the videos arent monetized yet. They will any time soon. So the lenth of the videos are key for that aspect. I will be publishing compilation of episodes as well. :)

Thanks Robert :)
We received some feedback about implementing some camera move, so we went straignt forward.

Honestly, I added the previous animation at the end on purpose. Even though the videos arent monetized yet. They will any time soon. So the lenth of the videos are key for that aspect. I will be publishing compilation of episodes as well. :)
I see and that is not a bad idea :) It would be better if you would add "From the previous episode" before putting the previous episode so that people will not get confused :)

Network Sponsors

Back