The Jenkins Family /Guest star #1 : Magic B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Earnest Saint Laurent,

First, welcome to the forums and thanks for posting! This is an adult thing and it's not serious. Look like it is fun making. I don't want to be critical or negative but it's not my kind of thing. It's definiatly something and it might have an audience. It could have a kind of cult value in the long run but I don't know that it would be a main stream kind of thing with a huge viewing but that is not everything. Where did you get the idea and what do you shoot and edit with?

Hello Kim !
Thanks for your message !
First i must say that i'm french, so i have some difficulties to understand what you mean when you' r talking about adult stuff, and not serious,
if i get it right ( correct me if i'm wrong :)) you are saying that the little "movie" that i post is not serious and only for fun ?
If it's what you are thinking , i can understand you , because this is a really low-fi / diy project, but i do it very seriously ,
and the best that i can , even if i know that i'v got a lot to learn :)
I'm a music composer, and with this project i want to explore the correlation between image & music , in a humoristic and psychedelic way,
and creating a kind of dark and funny universe .
To answer to your other questions,i did not create the characters ,i'm shooting with a Sony rx100 mk2 and doing the editing part on FCPX.
If you want to learn more about me , you can go there and see what i'm doing in the music ,

https://www.discogs.com/fr/artist/9295-Ernest-Saint-Laurent

Thank's again for the feedback !
Cheers
Ernest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network Sponsors

Back