The importance of colour grading

Je33y89

Im a colourist, with ten years experience in the film and TV industry . As well as grading music videos, commercials and films, I am now giving demos and sessions on what colour grading is, so please message me if you are interested.

When I was on a media course over ten years ago I knew nothing of the importance of colour grading. Its the final part of the filmmaking process.

you should use real names and let us know who you are. We do interviews and feature filmmakers in our magazine and on the home page. Imagine us reading through member posts and profiles to see if there are any active members here that we can interview and we can't find any real information about them and their user name is something with numbers in it.

You can clearly watch the Color grading in this video. This improves or changes the feel of the video. Motion Edits Company specializes in video color correction that plays an important role in making the footage look beautiful. Often, videographers have to shoot with the currently available lighting, and that is where we can help you with. Further, the light varies as per time. Certain video campaigns are filmed at the start of the day while the rest at the end of the day. We color correct such shots to keep viewers from knowing about time passing in between.

You can clearly watch the Color grading in this video. This improves or changes the feel of the video. Motion Edits Company specializes in video color correction that plays an important role in making the footage look beautiful. Often, videographers have to shoot with the currently available lighting, and that is where we can help you with. Further, the light varies as per time. Certain video campaigns are filmed at the start of the day while the rest at the end of the day. We color correct such shots to keep viewers from knowing about time passing in between.
Very good!

Network Sponsors

Back