The Actors Corner

voiceofjon

There has to be a place where an actor can post their stuff so he or she can get a clique on it. I want to make sure I have a good solid place that I can give worthy advice to those seeking to become better at acting. For those who do nothing more then push down those seeking advice and understanding. I would like to find a place that I can't but agree with those who are there. That is what I think this could be like. What does it take to become an Actor?

Last edited:
Actors Social Networking Whilst Social Distancing.

This Friday the 6th of Nov from 6:00pm-7:30pm we are hosting an actor focussed networking event.

Joining us at this event are an experienced panel of industry professionals who you can ask anything and everything about the industry and how they got to where they are today.

This panel features accomplished actors Johan Hallstrom & Lexie Lambert, acting teachers and also the founders of the casting platform, Flairbox.co

We would love to see you at the event so you can meet other like-minded actors during these strange times as well as potentially finding work through signing up to flairbox for free.

The Eventbright link is below - see you there!

WEBINAR - ACTOR'S ROUND WITH FLAIRBOX

We would be more than happy to see your posts on the forums!

Network Sponsors

Back