The Acropolis Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep praticing and get real actors

keep praticing and get real actors

don't use your friends for actors. get real actors. post here for actors or online or cl or somewhere and get people with the talent you need to express believable feelings.

don't use your friends for actors. get real actors. post here for actors or online or cl or somewhere and get people with the talent you need to express believable feelings.

Dude i am only 15 :D where will i find actors ? I am the blonde guy btw... :) and i live in Greece :/
Thank you :)

I liked how you used a little bit of every day technology to move the story forward (mobile phone and iPad). Really enjoyed watching your short. But I think there were a few moments where there could have been more raw emotion, like when the main character finds the "SOS" message from his girlfriend, between that time and when he's on his way to find her, and then, when he finally gets to her. She's tied up and been waiting for his arrival. The two characters' reactions to one another could have been more emotional. While watching and realizing there wouldn't be any dialogue between characters, I did want to know more about what's going on inside the main character's mind. If you want to avoid having dialogue between characters, an idea is to use voice over narration, which could aid in moving the story, while helping to provide more information on the characters and back stories, what's going on in the story, and significance of scenes.

someone will do it for credits and a copy

someone will do it for credits and a copy

someone will do it for credits if they want to work. do they have sites where you can post like here we have Craigslist and others. and you can post here. "looking for actors and actresses to work in Greece. will provide food and credits. This is non paid... " someone will work with you.

someone will do it for credits if they want to work. do they have sites where you can post like here we have Craigslist and others. and you can post here. "looking for actors and actresses to work in Greece. will provide food and credits. This is non paid... " someone will work with you.

I Repeat i am 15 who would work for a 15 year old ? :D i doubt someone will turn up :p

don't make excuses

don't make excuses

so what? you're 15. don't give up. try harder because your 15. and get the practice so when your 25 you have an edge. Practice practice. Post and ad like i said in what ever you have locally and say clearly that you have a no pay project you are doing auditions for and describe the kind of characters you are looking for. Have the auditions and act like your 50 instead of 15 during the auditions. Look for what you want and need to do the best job on your movie. You will get respect.

so what? you're 15. don't give up. try harder because your 15. and get the practice so when your 25 you have an edge. Practice practice. Post and ad like i said in what ever you have locally and say clearly that you have a no pay project you are doing auditions for and describe the kind of characters you are looking for. Have the auditions and act like your 50 instead of 15 during the auditions. Look for what you want and need to do the best job on your movie. You will get respect.

Ok thanks a lot for your tips :) i will see what i can do next time :) I am going for the first time to a film school camp for ten days i hope i will learn more stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network Sponsors

Back