Tax Blues

Kim Welch

Staff member
:cry: sorry I have not been posting or participating because I have been doing taxes.

I am talking with the Roy Wagner Emmy award-wining DP and ASC member about doing a workshop here in NYC and possibly a roadshow. I am sure we are going to do it we just have to work out the details. We need to figure out where we can do it, what days to do it, and who will be sponsoring it. I talked with Andrew Stucker from Sony, Franz Wieser of Arri www.arri.com Barbara Lowery and I left a message with Scott at apple. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

where is Digigenic?

Kim

Last edited:
Hey Kim,

I've been really busy too, school is drawing to a close and I've been trying to straighten out a few issues that have been plaguing me over the past month, not to mention exams are approaching. There were some really serious issues in my digital video course that haven’t been resolved yet, so that’s been lingering. Most of the other issues that have been pestering me pertain to other courses, Gov. Bio. etc…classes that just get in the way.

Determination

Determination

I believe determination is the biggest part of success and finishing is of the highest importance in cases such as school. Remember this is meant to be a learning time not the masterpiece production time. Do your best and put more time into the classes you need better grades in. More time = a higher grade. Of course you could be an all "A" student and not need the pep talk.

Kim

Oh no, I'm not an A student...
My GPA usually fluctuates around the low 3's, but this semester, things have been particularly horrible...my GPA is likely to drop, but I don't know by how much, it's nerve racking.
I need to see a hypnotherapist, take a long vacation, get away from it all.
Perhaps I'll document it, and edit it into a montage like the Victor Johnson guy did in Rules of Attraction, but without the full frontal.