In The House Blues (Student Short) - 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan M. Robson

Hello, my name is Ryan M. Robson, I'm a film student at New Mexico State University in CMI. In no way an attempt to brag or anything, but I recently won 1st Place in the College Category for Summer Shorts for Student Filmmakers Magazine with my short 'Deadbeat Motel', - that being said, I am a student and as such I am constantly striving to do better.

This December, we just finished another film for our Senior Projects, with a lot of the same people and with myself helming the film. I'm sharing it with you all in hopes for some feedback in terms of how we as students have progressed in the span of a year and how we tackled a different genre, length, and so on. Also, shamelessly for some more exposure for anyone interested in the work being done at CMI in Las Cruces, New Mexico and by us, as I honestly felt that this particular website is meant for someone like myself (Student) to use with discretion.

Please enjoy and any responses or questions are welcome.

Ps. We've also been scouring the net for film festivals and places to submit our new film with very little luck, if anyone knows of any that'd be interested please let us know.

Hey Kim, thanks a ton for the feedback! And I got your message!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network Sponsors

Back