Talk about newbies...

Wow, I'm almost embarrassed to step foot in here. I'm probably the noobiest-noob on Earth but I have a passion for filmmaking so I decided to make an account and maybe ask the experts here for questions :p

So my name is Tina and I'm still in high school and yes, as I mentioned earlier, I believe I have the "it" factor for filmmaking. I thought about filmmaking as a career just last year. Prior to that, I've always wanted to be a professional dance instructor. Don't ask me why I changed my mind lol... Since then, I've been walking around the house with a camera, either taking pictures and clips of interesting things and putting them together.

When I finish high school, I've been considering going to college to study film or take short courses for film-- I'm not sure yet. College is a bit expensive, that's why I've been trying to learn as much as I can from forums and certain websites. Soo, ermm, I hope you'd help me out with my quest, please don't mind me when I ask 10 billion questions about a certain thing, lol. Thank you!

Two things

Two things

there's two things which we have in common: we're young and we're noobs :D Hi, welcome Tina, shouldn't I get a welcome hug too? I'm a new member and just like you i've thought about filmmaking. I was wondering if you could show me stuff you made in the past? i'm not going to compare or anything, just curous :)

Last edited:
Niiicee

Niiicee

Pretty good for a noob lol I don't mean that in a mean way. you said you were a noob, but u've got potential ;) im going to upload my stuff to so u can see it. see u around the forum, tina :)

Network Sponsors

Back