Taking Storytelling to New Heights: A Big Thanks to Tony Westman CSC, DGA, DGC and All Who Joined Us

Maura N.

The Last Black Unicorn
Tony-Westman-CSC-DGA-DGC.jpg

A diverse tapestry of filmmakers, storytellers, and artists – ranging from students who are at the threshold of their creative journeys to the stalwarts of the industry – convened in the virtual space for our Live Filmmaking Webinar with the ever-humble and highly regarded, award-winning Director of Photography and Director Tony Westman CSC, DGA, DGC. Mr. Westman led the live filmmaking webinar, “Cinematography & Elements of Style: Effective Techniques for Elevating Your Visual Storytelling.”

First and foremost, we extend our heartfelt gratitude to Tony Westman CSC, DGA, DGC for sharing his invaluable insights and expertise. His contribution truly made this webinar a remarkable experience. Additionally, we would like to sincerely thank all the participants who joined us. Your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn significantly enriched the discussions and contributed to the success of this event.

We have been deeply touched by the comments and feedback from participants:

• “Excellent experience.”
  • “Content was excellent. Transmission quality excellent. Deep bow.”
  • “First, thank you for putting this together. Much easier than heading into the city for this type of experience.”
  • “I really enjoyed it and found it to be very insightful. I am new to the filmmaking field and I was curious about it. So that’s why I joined and I look forward to future webinars and events! Thank you so much for hosting this!”
  • “A master of his art sharing his vision in a masterclass!”
  • “Loved the insights provided.”
  • “I enjoyed the commentary with the clips and still photos.”
  • “Tony is great!”
  • “I enjoyed it. Thank you very much for the in-depth information.”
  • “Enjoyed! Need to do it again!”
Tony, thank you for being the guiding star of this experience.

To our participants, each one of you is the lifeblood of this community. To the students who are the buds of creativity ready to bloom, to the professionals who seek continuous growth and refinement – your presence was the gentle rain that made this garden of knowledge flourish.

This free live filmmaking webinar and experience was hosted by Student Filmmakers Magazine and supported by our media sponsors HD Pro Guide Magazine and Sports Video Tech Magazine.

Stories are the threads that bind humanity together. This webinar was one such thread, woven with care, and made radiant by each of your presences. As we bask in the afterglow of this shared experience, let us carry forth the knowledge and love for our art into our stories.

See you at the next live webinar!

More details here:
https://www.studentfilmmakers.com/t...ny-westman-csc-dga-dgc-and-all-who-joined-us/

Network Sponsors

Back