[Docu-video] Acro Modern LAB | Feel like taking on the challenge?

verticalberto

Hello everyone,
the latest video I have created is about the project I have been carrying on for the last 2 years, along with my wife. After working together as an acrobat and as a dancer around the world for many years, we have been very busy with these intensive workshops on the fusion between floor acrobatics and modern-contemporary dance, that have been hosted in many different countries.
As usual, any feedback/comment/suggestion you guys could give me on how I could have made this mini documentary look better (editing, script, color correction etc.) will be super appreciated :)

Thank you very much Kim! :)
This is my gear:
Sony a7s
Sony FE 24-240mm F3,5-6,3 OSS
Pentax SMC 50mm f/1.7
DJI Mavic Air
Zhiyun Crane v1
Rode videomic Pro
edited on Sony Vegas and After Effects.

Thanks! Two more question for now :) How long did it take from having the idea and then to shoot and edit and distribute? What do you think the total cost of everything was? I hope you don't mind the questions. I like to know and I like others doing searches to know what it takes money-wise.

Well almost all the footage was taken during the past 2 years of work, so apart from the voice over and a few more clips I simply put everything together following the script my wife and I had prepared. It took us a couple weeks to figure out script and soundtrack and a couple more weeks for recording and editing. The only cost was the filming equipment but we purchased it step by step along the years so I'm afraid I'm not very helpful to your research :)

Network Sponsors

Back