Tagline Needed For Time Travel Film

I recently wrote a script that belongs to the fantasy-romance genre, and I’m looking for a tagline to include in my pitch. Please feel free to suggest as many as you can think of. The more clever the better.
The script is essentially about an American tourist in England finding a prehistoric flute which sends him through time to the Stone Age, where he gathers a whole new perspective on life. It’s more in the time-slip sub genre.
Get creative and share any taglines you can think of below, thank you!!
Flute master ( as in route master)?

I recently wrote a script that belongs to the fantasy-romance genre, and I’m looking for a tagline to include in my pitch. Please feel free to suggest as many as you can think of. The more clever the better.
The script is essentially about an American tourist in England finding a prehistoric flute which sends him through time to the Stone Age, where he gathers a whole new perspective on life. It’s more in the time-slip sub genre.
Get creative and share any taglines you can think of below, thank you!!
Or rather evoflution

Did you mean blow by blow account? I'm not sure about those, but you did make a good point: I don't think any of us touched upon the prehistoric flute aspect of the story, nor touched upon anything musical. However, since you're a music composer, I can understand why those things are on your mind! 🎶

-

I was reading through the comments to search for the winner tagline. I haven't found it, so please update us, dear :D
The one I ultimately decided on is “His future began…. 80,000 years ago”

The project is taking a backseat right now to the film I’m writing currently but definitely still developing it and working out kinks in the story.

Network Sponsors

Back