Sometimes you just gotta!

He really thought you were talking about the font 😆

You are honest and you bring out the things that most of us have to deal with these days. Sadly, people confuse honesty with "shaming" which is kinda sad.

I try to be nice to everyone but I believe that when you are talking about SPORTS, you should show respect to those who really put in the effort to build a healthy and fit physique. There is so much work and sacrifice that most people know nothing about. This is not about shaming, it's about showing respect to those who have embraced this lifestyle and work hard each day to achieve those results.

You are honest and you bring out the things that most of us have to deal with these days. Sadly, people confuse honesty with "shaming" which is kinda sad
It seems like very little today you can talk about without getting blamed for offending someone, it seems our speech gets hindered while everything else seems to have no filter, especially with social media.

I try to be nice to everyone but I believe that when you are talking about SPORTS, you should show respect to those who really put in the effort to build a healthy and fit physique. There is so much work and sacrifice that most people know nothing about. This is not about shaming, it's about showing respect to those who have embraced this lifestyle and work hard each day to achieve those results.
I’ll agree it’s definitely hard work and a lot of dedication to those that achieve it, naturally things that are harder to achieve get more praise it makes people want to put in more effort, otherwise we all get trophies for just being a part of it!

Network Sponsors

Back