showcase films

S

SALLYNABIL

It's my first time to write here. Actually I have a problem and I'd like some help; I wanted to watch some of the movies of the showcase do I have to install a certain program so that I can watch these movies on my pc? please give me some details.

I'm very happy to see more and more films here in the showcase, and I must confess I was much seduced by the quality and originality of them.

I see people posting comments in the cafe, but the topics get a bit lost in this section.

Kim has created a new section : essays, critics...

and though kim specified it could be the place for talking about films from the showcase as well, people don't use it yet for this purpose...

Don't you people think it would be a good idea to easily find comments about those films in a known place?

Maybe Kim could make some kind of publicity about that so that we would post comments always in the same place and we could easily find them and move the related topics into this place ?

KimWelch said:
I am trying to find a program that will fit our budget of 0.

If you are wanting something directly with the movie short, I'm sure there is some plug-in that you can implement for PHP. The Forum is probably all you were wanting though.

There are some neat looking programs

There are some neat looking programs

There are some neat looking programs for sale but it takes time to get it and get it installed and get it integrated. I will do it! Please be patient. I am trying to make enough money to keep everything going. I have outside projects I have to complete and get paid on to even be able to buy a PHP program and install it. I promise it is coming as well as many other things. I will do everything I can because I love this business and this site even though sepdngin time working on it and all that has been involved has put me into debt. I thank everyone for you great content and questions. There are times when I have to work on other things to get the money to pay the bills and then I can work on studentfilmmakersforums.com It is really very excellent. Thank you

Truly
Kim

laurent.a said:
I'm very happy to see more and more films here in the showcase, and I must confess I was much seduced by the quality and originality of them.

I see people posting comments in the cafe, but the topics get a bit lost in this section.

Kim has created a new section : essays, critics...

and though kim specified it could be the place for talking about films from the showcase as well, people don't use it yet for this purpose...

Don't you people think it would be a good idea to esily find comments about those films in a known place ?

Maybe Kim could make some kind of publicity about that so that we would post comments always in the same place and we could easily find them and move the related topics into this place ?

yes, maybe the site admin could move those threads to the "Essays, Reviews, Critiques and Analysis" section. another idea - post links and stickies to and from the showcase and forum sections.

Network Sponsors

Back