Short funny film about bad friendship

Great cinematography. Good work. I don't know what they are saying. Maybe one or two words here and there. I like the music too and it has a little of that "requiem for a dream look to at least one of the shots. But when the powder comes out it looks a little more comic than serious. I was glad at the end when he was ok. How new are you? How old are you?

Great cinematography. Good work. I don't know what they are saying. Maybe one or two words here and there. I like the music too and it has a little of that "requiem for a dream look to at least one of the shots. But when the powder comes out it looks a little more comic than serious. I was glad at the end when he was ok. How new are you? How old are you?

Hey, Thanks for comment

The movie all about bad friends and how they could affect someone character by talk or act, the guy who talked was saying stop studying and get to the party, the others effect by act.

I'm new to film making this is my second try, but this one is collaboration with the powder guy , and me the one with cigarette, we both filmed,
the edit I did it all.

Network Sponsors

Back